If you know me, you know I LOVE a good basic.
Basics are the foundation to any wardrobe and make getting dressed so much easier. With the temps hitting the triple digits here in Southern California, it’s time to make sure I got my summer capsule wardrobe ready to go.
What’s a capsule wardrobe? It’s a collection of basic pieces you can mix & match to create a variety of outfits for the season.
Here are my 10 picks for summer:
- High Rise Denim Shorts (white or light wash blue)
- White Button Up (oversized/boyfriend fit is most versatile)
- Light Wash Denim Jeans (high rise, minimal distressing)
- Linen Blazer (roll up the sleeves for an effortless look)
- Gold or two-tone watch
- Gold dainty necklace
- Solid Color Tanks or Bodysuits (White, Black, Tan)
- Quality Sandal (Black or Nude)
- White Trainers (my go-to is the Nike Court Royal)
- Denim Jacket (oversized with rolled up sleeves is my fave)
Hover your mouse or tap on the product pics in the collage to shop my picks!
With a capsule wardrobe, the outfit combos are endless. Here are 9 ways I would wear these pieces:
Please note: Some of these are affiliate links and I do earn a small commission if they are used to make a purchase. These earnings allow me to keep this website up and running. I appreciate your support.
Leave a Reply